Iverheal 6 mg contains the salt Ivermectin. It falls under a drug class called anthelmintics.
This medicine is used to treat parasites in the intestines and is used for conditions such as Onchocerciasis and Strongyloidiasis.
What is Iverheal 6 Mg: The Basics
Ivermectin 6 Mg is a popular choice of doctors in the treatment of parasitic infections. Iverheal 6 mg tablet works as an anti-parasitic medicine. It works by stopping the reproduction of worms in the intestine of the affected person.
As the worms lose the power to reproduce inside the body, it curbs the growth of parasites.
Iverheal is a prescription drug. You should consult a doctor ad obtain a prescription before you buy Iverheal 6 online or over the counter.
The manufacturer of Iverheal is Healing Pharma, based in Mumbai. The pharmaceutical is responsible for this drug’s manufacturing and distribution.
Healing Pharma has been in business for four years and is successfully catering to the medicine pool of the country with its superior drug formulations.
Strength and Dosages
Iverheal is available in 3 dosages.
- Iverheal 3; contains 3mg of Ivermectin salt
- Iverheal 6; it contains 6mg of Ivermectin salt
- Iverheal 12; It contains 12mg of ivermectin salt
Before determining the dosage that is suitable for you, you should make a visit to the doctor to ascertain the severity of the condition.
Your doctor might suggest several tests like stool or blood tests. Perform those tests to take the right dosage for your condition.
The Dosage of Iverheal 6mg is recommended for patients who have a moderate to an acute case of parasites in the intestines. It is also effective in curing skin conditions like scabies.
Note: Doctors generally suggest to take Iverheal 6mg as a single dose medicine on an empty stomach. However, doctors can also ask you to repeat the dosage after a couple of months to eliminate the infection from the root.
Take Iverheal 6mg as per the doctor’s suggestion, and in the dosage they prescribe.
How to Take Iverheal Tablet?
- Use a glass of water to consume Iverheal 6 tablet
- You can also take it with a glass of juice. However, water is the ideal choice.
- Always consume Ivermectin 6 mg tablet on an empty stomach.
- Avoid eating anything for 1 to 2 hours after ingesting this pill.
- Do not crush, dilute or grind this tablet before ingestion.
- Avid taking heavy meals before taking Ivermectin 6 Mg tablets.
- Do not consume Iverheal with alcohol as it can result in adverse side effects.
Uses of Iverheal 6
- Iverheal 6 is used in treating various parasitic infections.
- It is used in various parasitic infections
- This drug heals roundworms in the intestines
- It is used for infections like scabies
- People with a skin condition like rosacea can use it
- Doctors can suggest oral ivermectin tablets in acute cases of head lice
- It is also effective in cases of whipworms and hookworms.
- Iverheal 6 is effective on various infections on the skin, eyes, and intestines of a person.
How does Iverheal work?
Iverheal belongs to a drug class called anthelmintics. The drug works by the process of inhibiting parasitic activities on the host. The medicine slows down the metabolic activities of the parasites in the body. It stops the growth of parasites. This drug has a detrimental effect on the reproductory functions of the parasitic, thus killing them.
How Long to Take Iverheal 6?
Iverheal 6mg pills take a few hours to start working and a day to eradicate the parasitic infection to a great extent.
Studies show that a single dose of Iverheal effectively curbs the infection for up to 6 months. In case there is a reappearance of your infection, you can take another dosage of Iverheal 6 after 2 to 3 months.
How Long to Take Iverheal?
The exact dosage and frequency of this drug are to be mandated by the doctor. Generally, Iverheal is a one-time medication. However, depending on the severity and the acuteness of your case, the doctor will suggest whether or not you should take another dosage.
In some cases, the doctor may suggest you start off with a lower dose of this medicine and gradually increase the dosage. This is to get your body to adapt to this medicine and reduce the chances of any side effects.
If you have started with a stronger dosage and are suffering from side effects, the doctor might reduce the dosage to fit your condition.
Missed Dosage Information
- In the case of a missed dosage of Iverheal, take it as soon as you remember it.
- Do not take 2 dosages of Ivermectin 6mg back to back.
- Do not overdose on Iverheal 6.
If you want to take Iverheal for medicinal purposes, avoid taking the following medicines. Taking Ivermectin with any of the below drugs can have come contradictory effects:
- sodium oxybate
- valproic acid
Note: Taking Ivermectin along with some herbal medicines can cause some side effects. If you are taking any herbal medicines on a regular basis, consult with your doctor first.
Who Should Not Take Iverheal?
- Do not take Iverheal if you are allergic to Ivermectin
- Avoid taking this drug if you are on a daily medication that can cause some contradiction
- If you are alcoholic or under the effect of alcohol, avoid this pill.
- Do not buy Ivermectin 6mg Tablets for infants under the weight of 15Kgs.
Where Can I Buy Iverheal 6?
You can buy Iverheal 6mg at any local drug store. You can also buy Iverheal 6 MG online at Medysale.com. It is a trusted site that guarantees timely delivery and great discounts on the drug.
- Store Ivermectin 6mg tablets away from direct sunlight
- Keep Iverheal away from the reach of children.
- Keep ivermectin 6 away from moisture and dampness.
- Do not consume alcohol before or right after taking this drug.
- Do not take this tablet with contradictory medicines.
- Never overdose on Overhead
- Adhere to the doctor’s dosage recommendation
- Consult a doctor about any herbal medicine that you might be taking before administering Iverheal.
- Upset stomach
- Redness in the eyes
- Swollen lymph nodes
- Eyes swelling
- Watery eyes
- Itchy eyes
- Muscle pain