Medysale- Terms & Condition
- We cannot guarantee that all medicines will work for every patient.
- You will need to contact a doctor or medical practitioner in order to obtain a recommendation before you can buy the pills.
- If we do not get the desired effects from the pills, we cannot be held responsible in any way.
- Prices mentioned on this portal are subject to change due to discounts, offers, stock and inventory availability, as well as the current market rate for medicines.
- Our portal contains product information that is intended to be indicative only. We do not recommend it.
- Pictures and descriptions of products are only for illustration purposes.
- If necessary, we can cancel your order.
- We will notify you by email in such instances, but we cannot be held responsible for any damages.
- We reserve the right of changing the prices at any time, but it will not affect the maximum market prices and maximum retail prices printed by the manufacturer.
- We can’t blame you for price changes or dramatic movements.
- We do not encourage customers to sign up with our privilege plans.
- You have the option to choose from a variety of offers, so you can decide for yourself whether you would like to receive more discounts.
Visit Our Terms & Condition And Shop With Medysale
- Before shopping at Medysale, please read our Terms and Condition. We are an online pharmacy that supplies to many markets around the globe at the best prices.
- We only offer the finest pharma brands. Each product is rigorously tested before it is offered.
- We offer a variety of generic and OTC medications in a range of categories such as Men’s Health, Womens Health, Skincare, Viral Care, etc.
- Once you have reached the location for cheap medication, don’t stop. Get your prescription and start ordering the drugs.
- All prices on Medysale are listed in USD. Prices may vary based on your location.
- The price of medications listed on the site may vary depending on the seller.
- Medysale employees are not liable for any purchase made through the online shop.
- Customers who order medication online are require to sign up. This log will include payment details and shipping address.
- This allows us to take care of our customers and provide refunds if necessary.
Security Policies At Our Site
- We strive to provide a secure online payment portal that is both highly secure and convenient for our customers.
- Except for your payment information, the information you provide when purchasing medicines is not use for marketing or selling any data.
- When you buy medicines, we have digital lockers that store your confidential information, such as your name, address, and phone number.
- These servers offer the highest level of online security to protect your data.
- Once we have receive your payment, all information about you is delete immediately, and we do not retain any payment information without your consent.
Delivering The Package To Your House
- Once you place your online order, our logistical and shipping team will deliver the items to your home.
- Your order will cancel if the consignee is move, untraceable, or invalid address. We will then ship it back to you.
- In such cases, the customer will not refund the payment unless he or she calls us to inform us about a refund or a new shipping address.
- You will be responsible for paying the courier and shipping charges during the second shipment.
- In the event of an emergency, there may be delays in delivery or logistical processes.
- We ask that you bear with us.
- The portal site will collect personal information. This is to ensure SSL security and good encryption. Personal information won’t share.
- Medysale’s security is so strong that it is virtually impossible to steal clients’ personal information.
- The database contains all transaction details such as card details and payment details. They can accesse only by the customer.
Delays Caused By Customs
- Sometimes, your package might be held at customs at the local airports or seaports.
- We are not responsible for any delays in delivery that occur during such cases.
- The customer is also responsible for any customs duties impose by the Customs Authority.
Regulations For Cancellations
- Even after the delivery of your package, you can cancel your order at any time.
- However, cancellations must made within seven days of the delivery date.
- We may also reject cancellation orders if the seal is broken, the product has use, or any tampering occurs.
- However, you can’t hold us responsible or liable in any way.