What is Vigora for ED?
- Vigora is sildenafil in tablet form.
- Vigora is mainly used to treat erectile dysfunction in men.
- Erectile dysfunction or ED is a type of sexual disorder that causes means not gaining an erection, or it is hard to keep an erection for them.
- Men with Eid often suffer from anxiety, performance pressure, low self-esteem, low confidence, and a host of other psychological issues as they start questioning their masculinity. You can buy Vigora tablets to get rid of erectile dysfunction.
- The main salt in this medicine is, is sildenafil citrate.
- It is a very important ED curing salt that helps men gain an erection and retain it for good sexual intercourse.
How Does Vigora Treat Your ED?
- Vigora is one of the cost-effective medicines on the market for treating ED.
- For erection, a man’s penis requires a good supply of blood.
- In a majority of the case of ED, the leading underlying cause is a lack of enough blood supply into the penile zone.
- Blood supply lessens because of an enzyme called PDE5. It settles in the blood vessels that cut off the blood supply.
- It reduces the quality of erection a man gets.
- Vigora 50 mg pills inhibit the workings of the PDE5 enzymes. It results in good quality erections.
- These Sildenafil oral pills also dilate the penile blood vessels. This creates more space for blood to flow in, even if there is the sedimentation of the PDE5 enzyme.
How to Take Vigora Oral Tablets?
- Take Vigora medicines with a whole glass of water.
- Avoid crushing, grinding, dissolving, or chewing the pills.
- Do not consume any fatty meals before you take the medicine of Vigora.
- You can consume Vigora oral jelly 100 mg tablets with or without any food.
- Avoid taking this drug with any other beverage other than water.
- Stick to the strength of dosage that your doctor prescribes.
Does Vigora Last For A Long Time?
- The exact time that Vigora would show effects depends on a host of factors, such as your age, BMI, diet, health condition, etc.
- Roughly speaking, Vigora sildenafil pills last between 4 to 6 hours.
- During this time, you can attain multiple hard erections and have numerous climaxes.
- One common myth about ED tablets is that the penis stands erect throughout the time the drug is in your body.
- Vigora will cause an erection only when a man is sexually stimulated.
- The stimulus can be physical or psychological in nature.
- If a man is not sexually stimulated, his penis will remain in a flaccid state.
Can Vigora Cure ED Completely?
- The fact that Vigora can cure ED entirely is debatable.
- Even though the medicine questionably cures ED in the long run, it has good short-term effects.
- Taking Vigora gives men hard erections for four to six hours for excellent sexual intercourse.
How Long Does Vigora Take to Show Effects?
- Vigora 100 mg is a fast-acting medication.
- You should take Vigora 30 minutes to 45 minutes before sexual intercourse.
Vigora Dosage Information
- Vigora is available in various dosages.
- This is a prescription sildenafil drug.
- Do not self-prescribe Vigora dosage.
- Consult a urologist to get your ED tested. Adhere to the strength your doctor suggests.
- If you are new to sildenafil, stick to a lesser strength of Vigora pill.
- After taking a lower dosage, if you think that your ED requires a higher strength for treatment, talk to your doctor about it.
- You should take one Vigora pill in 24 hours. Do not take more than that.
- In case of overdosage, contact the nearest health facility.
- For Vigora overdose, consume lots of water to flush it out of your system faster.
Health Condition Interaction
Vigora is a very potent ED drug. It is perfectly safe for use in healthy adult men. However, there are certain health conditions that should be addressed first before taking these ED tablets.
- If you have angina
- If you have other health conditions
- If you already have a very high heart rate
- In case of kidney issues
- In case of liver issues
- In the case of men with a deformed penis
- In the case of men with priapism, this ED medication should be avoided.
- In case of mental health issues
- In the case of men who have sexually transmitted disease
Note: If you do not have erectile dysfunction, do not take this medicine. Doing so can have severe health repercussions.
Medicine & Substance Interaction
If you are administering these medicines, tell your doctor.
- Medicines containing nitrate
- General antiviral drugs
- All types of antibiotics
- Other erectile dysfunction curing medicines
- Grapefruit or grapefruit juice
- Medicines for HIV
- The storage of Vigora generic Sildenafil pills affects its efficacy to a great extent.
- Read the storage information on the box to know the ideal storage condition.
- Store Vigora away from direct sunlight.
- Store this ED drug at room temperature
- Do not freeze the pills.
Precautions and Warnings
- Check if you are allergic to sildenafil before taking Vigora sildenafil tablets.
- Avoid consuming alcohol before, while, and after taking Vigora.
- Do not operate heavy machinery or other heavy items while under the effect.
- Do not engage in recreational drugs after taking Vigora.
- Never drive a vehicle post-Vigora consumption.
- Avoid heavy weightlifting or strenuous exercises while you take this drug.
- Never take Vigora with oil/fat-based beverages, for. E.g., thick or creamy soup, etc.
- Don’t get up from a lying position to a standing position in a rush. It can cause lightheadedness.
- If you have blood clotting problems, talk to your doctor beforehand.
Advantages of Online Purchase from Medysale
- Genuine medicines
- 100% confidentiality
- Timely delivery
- Doorstep delivery
- Attractive discounts on Vigora medicine
Side effects for Vigora
Consuming Vigora for healthy adult men is completely safe. This medicine does not have many side effects on its own. But if you have some health issues, there can be any or more of the following side effects:
- Painful erection
- Prolonged erection
- Stomach pain
- Problems in digestion
- Muscle pain
- Pain while urination
- Faster heartbeats.